3.24.2011

Just cause


Performing my daily (joke!) good Samaritan act by informing you that New York residents are eligible to win a lovely floral arrangement by le fleuriste extraordinaire Saipua every Friday. Actually, it's just an excuse so I get to post images of her gorgeous bouquets. :-) But seriously, all you have to do is leave a comment here, can you believe the crazy??? Makes me wish I was in NY for sure. I mean, look at them!


Also, if you are anything like me in the kitchen (read: hopeless) and have to map out ingredients and instructions (down to the tiniest detail like which spoon and bowl to use) into illustrations way before the day of the deed, you'll appreciate this site -- They Draw & Cook.

No comments:

blog disclaimer:


Please be advised that a couple of archived posts could be considered adult in the sense that it shows nudity, albeit minimally and in an artistic sense.