7.15.2009

The "E" Word

I read this piece at the NYTimes' site today. (You may need to sign up, I had to log in to read it in its entirety). I was surprised but thought it rather nice of the children to have been supportive. What's your take on it?

I believe partaking in that route should be a personal choice. But the danger of it being a choice is that not everyone has the capacity to process this sort of decision. This kind of quagmire isn't new to our species though, is it.

Sorry for the downer of a post, folks. But it is what it is for today. Cloudy days are my favorite, but they also put a melancholic spin on the day, I'm afraid.

No comments:

blog disclaimer:


Please be advised that a couple of archived posts could be considered adult in the sense that it shows nudity, albeit minimally and in an artistic sense.