5.18.2009

Collecting recipes

I hate to be the type of blogger who keeps posting about recipes that they never try, but I have to say -- I am truly and deeply chicken-shit scared when it comes to trying out recipes. Unless it's to fill my own growling tummy, trying anything new in the kitchen somehow stresses me out no end. 

Anyway, I harbor hopes that this will change in the future when I have my own kitchen to work from. Therefore, in the meantime, I'm afraid the recipes will keep on coming. Just turn a blind eye will ya?

I've posted about my love for umeshu before here, it's kind of a pricey indulgence for me. So this is something I would definitely like to give a whirl some day.

via Craft.

No comments:

blog disclaimer:


Please be advised that a couple of archived posts could be considered adult in the sense that it shows nudity, albeit minimally and in an artistic sense.