5.15.2011

It's probably best not to bitch and moan about the weather (yet again), but seriously, the heat is murdering me! I have bookmarked a few things to blog about, but as I'm someone who's very sensitive to heat (and who tries to refrain from AC usage), they'll have to wait till the weather turns cooler (or at least less brutal).

For the sake of some levity in our drama-filled worlds though, here's a quick post on something I think is 可愛い.


slinkachu

What, the picture not doing anything for you?
Teehee. That's cause you have to visit here to see why it's so special.

I imagine only a handful of those individuals who stop to smell the proverbial roses would be able to spot them. Harried folks hurrying by would surely (albeit unknowingly) give it a flying kick :-)

via
Colossal.

No comments:

blog disclaimer:


Please be advised that a couple of archived posts could be considered adult in the sense that it shows nudity, albeit minimally and in an artistic sense.