7.03.2009

Never say sparse

When I wrote "sparse" in yesterday's post, I didn't think I would be squirming with delight at today's web findings :-) So delighted that I have to write about it pronto.

I'm not usually a big fan of beads, not quite sure why. But it's rare that I would see beads and clasp my hands together in awe. Never say never, I guess, for I'm swooning over Laura Lumaka's beaded jewellery. (via 18kt)


Another find that absolutely, and I mean that, made my day is of Maru the cat. I miss having a cat companion, and since it's really not viable to have one at the mo, sites like Maru keep me going. Many thanks to Maru's guardian(s) for sharing.  (via ii-ne-kore)

No comments:

blog disclaimer:


Please be advised that a couple of archived posts could be considered adult in the sense that it shows nudity, albeit minimally and in an artistic sense.