3.30.2009

Wagashi droolfest

wanogakkou-sakura-mochi

This is the kind of the stuff that takes me to heaven and back, and I thank my lucky stars when my click-happy websurf sessions yielded finds like it.

I'm a big fan of seasonal Japanese desserts. If I had a little cash to spare and am feeling the need for a picker-upper, I used to head to
Kitchoan. Just looking at the display cases full of beautiful edible jewels was instantly mood-uplifting. And so it is the same with scrolling down the page and being able to see photos after photos of desserts categorised by dates, months and the season!

Pictured above is one of my fave, sakura mochi.

found via A Movable Feast. Thank you, Ms. Rivera for posting the link. And thank you, o' glorious internet -- today I call you a bane no more.

No comments:

blog disclaimer:


Please be advised that a couple of archived posts could be considered adult in the sense that it shows nudity, albeit minimally and in an artistic sense.