1.21.2009

Love me, Asia!

mboogiedown-mfa-jap-dancers

Some great imagery of Japan from Mboogiedown, whose site I'm supremely thankful for. I especially adore the beautiful photos of women decked out in the gorgeous kimonos, not something I'm privy to on a daily basis :-) And from Fine Little Day, a link to a repository of old Japanese postcards. To quote her, when it comes to finds like these, "I love the Internet!".

Also, to commemorate the coming occasion that is Chinese New Year, here's some light reading to find out a little about Chinese symbolisms.

P/S: Whew! The images loaded in a jiffy today, guess Blogspot had some issues yesterday?

No comments:

blog disclaimer:


Please be advised that a couple of archived posts could be considered adult in the sense that it shows nudity, albeit minimally and in an artistic sense.