12.10.2008

Nightwood

Nightwood-furniture

Not having much money for interior decorating meant I had to get creative, which usually meant picking up pieces left on the sides of streets and refashioning them to suit my purpose. However, I soon found out that this kind of shabby not-so-chic way of decorating is my kind of aesthetics anyway. The living space feels like it can take some rough handling, inviting usage rather than having to be concerned with not breaking, scratching or denting anything :-)

Which is why the furniture from Nightwood is sitting well with me, the pieces look like they come with personality already.

No comments:

blog disclaimer:


Please be advised that a couple of archived posts could be considered adult in the sense that it shows nudity, albeit minimally and in an artistic sense.