10.19.2008

The cult of flowers

Of late, I've noticed that flowers have a magical sway over me. When I'm feeling the blues, it's managed to hold the frown at bay. It's like the therapist I never had, the happy pill I never took and the religion I never found :-)

So, I'm going to start posting photos I find online of flowers that chase away bad thoughts. Yay to the power of flowers, woo hoo!

First up is this serene close-up of a pink multi-layered ranunculus. My eyes feel fresher already just looking at it. Thanks to Yumi, a most fortuitous find from flickr. (I have a feeling I'm going to be visiting her site A LOT!)



No comments:

blog disclaimer:


Please be advised that a couple of archived posts could be considered adult in the sense that it shows nudity, albeit minimally and in an artistic sense.