9.23.2008

Paper art

kirigami-kanako-yaguchi
Am a big fan of paper art and these kirigami works by Kanako Yaguchi is proving to be very delicious eyecandy. Pingmag, my fave Tokyo-based magazine (it's in English, yay!), had a short interview with her.

This was my resource when I first started to learn kirigami. 

And for the ultimate word on paper-cutting, head over to Cally Creates, you will not be disappointed.

Side note: Cally is not doing well health-wise and has therefore been unable to update her blog as often. I don't know her personally, but am an avid fan of hers – she was a constant source of inspiration. I hope she feels better soon.

No comments:

blog disclaimer:


Please be advised that a couple of archived posts could be considered adult in the sense that it shows nudity, albeit minimally and in an artistic sense.