9.10.2008

If I could zip around on an airborne Segway for the day…



I would have a leisurely brunch in Cafe biografen, Odense, taking in sunlight and maybe some music, followed by a stroll in Bagh-é Fin, a beautiful, historic garden in Iran. Sated with the beauty of nature, I'll pop by one of the few restaurants I can reliably count on for good food experiences in New York, Tia Pol. You have to be there early, or the line gets crazy. All that travelling is bound to tire a gal out so, for coffee, I'll just head home instead.

Provided, of course, airborne Segways do not rely on fossil fuel.

Bagh-é Fin image via here.

No comments:

blog disclaimer:


Please be advised that a couple of archived posts could be considered adult in the sense that it shows nudity, albeit minimally and in an artistic sense.