9.15.2008

Honeymoon's over

The elation of having access to the internet again, after a long hiatus, is finally hampered by connection hiccups, system errors, credit limit, payments, etc. While the careline staff is friendly and polite (not always the case in US), the fact that it took five days before I can go online again made me wonder if it's a third-world problem. Sorry, I think the term du jour is "newly industrialized country". Granted, out of the five days, one of them is a weekend. 

However, despite being connected again, the bandwidth seems punier since pages that could load properly before are now not showing completely. Will have to call them about that…

Anyway, just figured I should explain my absence.

No comments:

blog disclaimer:


Please be advised that a couple of archived posts could be considered adult in the sense that it shows nudity, albeit minimally and in an artistic sense.